Kelly at Kikker 5150 is an ***!Since the dealer here went out of business, my warranty was void.
I ordered a CDI box and it was no good as I tried one from a friend and it corrected the problem. I called Kelly and he said no warranty and he did not like the way I spoke to him. He said he would then contact all of his dealers and tell them not to sell me any parts. Then the low life hung up on me.
Its hard to believe he would treat a customer like that! I'm betting that he is about 4 feet tall and wouldn't dare speak to me like that in person. That is probably why the Kikker bikes were made so small, not for kids but for his puke face small time ***. I will never spend another penny on a Kikker part nor will I endorse the product.
From now on, my sons bike is a home made bike with no mention of Kikker.As for Kelly, I won't have to wish any ill will on you and your Micky Mouse company because with you there, your business will go under very soon!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and..."
- "I purchased a so called Custom Bagger Kit from Bag Boyz Customs !!! I wondered why they didn't have more pics of finished products on their website, but was assured..."
- "11k miles and engine is gone. This is not a warranty issue it is that Jasper provided a defective product. It's not even a one start rating. I..."
- "I bought an ASUS X99-PRO/USB 3.1 motherboard and installed it as a replacement for an MSI motherboard that I damaged due to overclocking. The operating system and other tidbits..."
- "I have triple xFinity because I live in an area that requires Home Security. This includes internet (which is lightening fast!) and TV, smart phone and landline. The only problems..."
- "One word, do NOT fall in to trap of IKEA kitchen sales.We ordered an entire set of cabinets, flooring, and counter-tops from them (IKEA draper at 67 West IKEA Way..."
- "Girl named Laurae. Fake photos,time waster,liar, stinky smells,red spots all over body.Don't Call 509-201-7129! If you like to be a victim, please go ahead to find her. After that, you..."
- "i got a dog a while ago ( 2008 )there. paid 1700 dollars for her ( *** dumb i know ) . she was purebred mini dachshund . anyways after..."
- "Goos morning, i tried to ooen a complaint through the huawei's site but i haven't reply. i bought my huawei p9 plus the 6th of august in italy. Two days..."