Kikker 5150 - Bad parts, bad attitude
Kelly at Kikker 5150 is an ***!Since the dealer here went out of business, my warranty was void.
I ordered a CDI box and it was no good as I tried one from a friend and it corrected the problem. I called Kelly and he said no warranty and he did not like the way I spoke to him. He said he would then contact all of his dealers and tell them not to sell me any parts. Then the low life hung up on me.
Its hard to believe he would treat a customer like that! I'm betting that he is about 4 feet tall and wouldn't dare speak to me like that in person. That is probably why the Kikker bikes were made so small, not for kids but for his puke face small time ***. I will never spend another penny on a Kikker part nor will I endorse the product.
From now on, my sons bike is a home made bike with no mention of Kikker.As for Kelly, I won't have to wish any ill will on you and your Micky Mouse company because with you there, your business will go under very soon!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a hitch for my Odyssey that supposedly had high reviews. Now I've realized that the reviews were likely fake. The box arrived with the hitch protruding..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "Took a set of wheels to All Pro Customs in Tampa, Florida. I told him what I wanted, and he said he could do it. Sent me a photo of..."
- "I have been going to American Laser for over 13 years for laser hair removal. Today, I went to my appointment only to find their doors locked with a..."
- "The state of Utah moved to shut down these telemarketer scam artists by filing multiple felony charges against Aaron Vincent Christner and Ryan Scott Jensen. Hopefully this will help keep..."
- "ordered two dresses based off their size charts. one is size of a top so i wear it as such, would've liked it to have been a dress as the..."
- "I received a call from (646) 480-0797 with a recorded message saying I had been approved for $3000 and needed to return a call to Mike. I called and..."
- "4th watch order. ALL have been defective. The latest, an expensive Graham watch, arrived in two pieces and will have to be shipped to England to fix. ..."
- "On Saturday august 22,2015 it entered the SAMs wholesale tire department in Jonesboro, Arkansas at 5:15 pm to take adavantage of a time sensitive $80 off purchase of four(4) Goodyear..."