Kikker 5150 - bad parts, bad attitude
Kelly at Kikker 5150 is an ***!Since the dealer here went out of business, my warranty was void.
I ordered a CDI box and it was no good as I tried one from a friend and it corrected the problem. I called Kelly and he said no warranty and he did not like the way I spoke to him. He said he would then contact all of his dealers and tell them not to sell me any parts. Then the low life hung up on me.
Its hard to believe he would treat a customer like that! I'm betting that he is about 4 feet tall and wouldn't dare speak to me like that in person. That is probably why the Kikker bikes were made so small, not for kids but for his puke face small time ***. I will never spend another penny on a Kikker part nor will I endorse the product.
From now on, my sons bike is a home made bike with no mention of Kikker.As for Kelly, I won't have to wish any ill will on you and your Micky Mouse company because with you there, your business will go under very soon!!!!!!!!d444715 review #201424
You may also like
- "I received one of these freshners free with a scentsy order, I put it in my car, but did not hang it up as it would distract my view and..."
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."
- "Just over a year later the keypad went bad. Paid 85 dollars for the lock. Called company for replacement and they do not have replacement parts!!! Buy a..."
- "I finally received the childrens learning tablet today, as I suspected its a piece of Garbage lights dont work, scratches, black marks all over it, rust marks in the screw..."
- "I placed an order on cyber Monday, transaction was billed not once but twice and after waiting much past the quoted shipping we were very disappointed to receive..."
- "The Cabin bar in Park City, Utah posted a sign that says, "Rendezvous Whiskey ... I like my women like i like my whiskey .... ready to pass out!" ..."
- "Pro Tuning Labs19745 Colima Rd #1-812Rowland Heights CA, 91748Ordered a catalytic converter back exhaust system. The system was damaged in shipment. It took a threatening letter for them to address..."
- "Thank You Pissed Consumer for the reviews, both positive and negative. I was about to try the free samples of Vitamin D and Fish Oil vitamins from Purity Products,..."