Kikker 5150 Hardknock 49cc 125cc 200cc 250cc illegal junk bikes
Just an FYI to anyone considering buying a Kikker 5150 Hardknock bobber toy pretent motorcycle.Today Kelly Kikkert announced that he now has an even more illegal pretend motorcycle that can fit a 250cc engine in it if you pay $1200 more dollars plus the bike price of $2500 that has been stretched out so its even more weak framed and can hold even less rider weight.
Yet he still does not have EPA certification no DOT parts approved on the mini bike and no Federal Emission and safety standards. But he is still trying to sell these death traps now with more dynamite to blow you up. All he wats is your money and he is giving you a high priced suicide death trap. Are you non-intelligent enough to buy one?
I hope not. stay away from these death traps.
They are NOT legal at all for the road.Just call your DM to ask them about Kikker 5150 they will tell you.12f348e4 review #224240
You may also like
- "Although we have been happy so far with our Legend Bayshore pontoon boat as it is going into its fourth summer, I cannot say the same about the full enclosure..."
- "Took a set of wheels to All Pro Customs in Tampa, Florida. I told him what I wanted, and he said he could do it. Sent me a photo of..."
- "DO NOT BUY a product made by American Range. They have no commitment to quality or customer service. I have purchased a high-end American Range, ARROB-436GR, for 6 thousand dollars. The..."
- "I bought a china cabinet from Furnituremail.com as a valentine gift for my wife. After the item was delivered, I opened the box and the base had massive damages...."
- "I purchased on 29Apr the prepared meal that included garlicky greens. . As I was eating this meal immediately following the return from shopping, that evening, I discovered a..."
- "I have been playing YouTube on my BlackBerry for years, but suddenly instead of the video I want, I now get a *** video that says "youtube is upgrading to..."