Kikker 5150 Hardknock 49cc 125cc 200cc 250cc illegal junk bikes

Just an FYI to anyone considering buying a Kikker 5150 Hardknock bobber toy pretent motorcycle.Today Kelly Kikkert announced that he now has an even more illegal pretend motorcycle that can fit a 250cc engine in it if you pay $1200 more dollars plus the bike price of $2500 that has been stretched out so its even more weak framed and can hold even less rider weight.

Yet he still does not have EPA certification no DOT parts approved on the mini bike and no Federal Emission and safety standards. But he is still trying to sell these death traps now with more dynamite to blow you up. All he wats is your money and he is giving you a high priced suicide death trap. Are you non-intelligent enough to buy one?

I hope not. stay away from these death traps.

They are NOT legal at all for the road.Just call your DM to ask them about Kikker 5150 they will tell you.

More Review Details

Helpful? 64 Yes 64 314 No 314
Had the same issue 38 Yes 38
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 14 #984484

Dude, I have one DMV approved. Quit whining.

4 0 Reply

May 11 #982774

Then don't buy one u ***

Feb 25 #950898 Nelsonville, Ohio

Thanks for the info! I think ill buy one, I love my 125cc 5150! Dave m

2 1 Reply

Oct 23, 2014 #889469

If ur. A Mackinac. U would have no problems. With thee bike lol there not thee only Americans. That have there design. Built in china thats why there cheap bikes but u have to go over intire bike before u r8de and they the new ones are Dot approved lol so they will even pass California. DMV fool.

0 1 Reply
smarter then you

Jul 21, 2014 #843806

Your lack of grammar and spelling shows the intelligence level of the monkey behind the keyboard. Use a little common sense, of course these are *** bikes. What sis ypu think you were getting for that price, lol.

5 1 Reply

Jun 23, 2014 #831082

I just picked up a. 125cc 5150. Got it with around 20 miles on it for under a grand. If you get a bike for less than $1000, you SHOULD understand you're NOT buying a "real" motorcycle.....but buyers have options!!!!
I bought it with full intention of putting bigger rims and tires....:the front fork allows for a tire up to 6" bigger (safely), and weld in extensions on the rear end to stretch it enough to clear a 6" bigger tire/rim!!! Not only will it stretch the bike 6", but you can go as big as 8" accounting length of rear extension. If you're not a complete ***, the rear fender will still be snug to the wheel. This mod will make the bike TALLER and a designer, if you do your figuring correctly, you can avoid making it awkwardly higher, and go with whatever ride height you prefer. It's not rocket science.
And to all you haters out there, I know I didn't buy a Harley Davidson, I know I didn't buy of "real Harley", because of the price tag and because of the nameplate! I can assure you I am no ***.
I am, on the other hand, smart enough to know that even though it's a 125 cc motor that no one can tell it's not a 49 cc motor unless they take it apart. So riding this bike, still a single cylinder, I can ride around with a 49 cc tag and not have it registered. But since it is a quick bike, watching my speed (around the fuzz) is smart!!!

4 0 Reply

Nov 23, 2014 #905099 Laguna Hills, California

Hey I just bought the kicker 5150 200cc
I had some questions u seem to know what ur talking about. My manes Chris call me please 9495724911

Mar 14, 2014 #794717 Bell Gardens, California

Just bye a 250cc reall motorcycle not toy for way less then this toys

0 1 Reply
Han Solo

Dec 24, 2013 #763510 Richmond, Virginia

I've had a 49cc one for years. Can't kill it. Yea they're junk, they're freaking toys ***!

Jul 11, 2013 #678785 Greensboro, North Carolina

I think its funny, you cry about something that you can buy parts from a Honda dealership. Runs great , looks great. IF BUILT BY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THERE DOING!! And your advertising. Cheap chia junk bikes at the same time. Who's the real ***! HERE WOW GET A FREAKIN JOB

May 06, 2013 #646750

To all of tyhe guys out there hatin on small bikes...blow me..just cause u assesz would rather push a junk harley than ride at all..ur problem not ours..btw..majority of the parts come from china or some dumb stuff like this...if u cant turn a wrench on a bike u dont need one any *** way...laws are different for every state where i live u dont have to have a licenses plates or ins for a 49cc no matter how or long as it hasz all the lights of a normal bike they will plate and insure it...from 50cc up...and as far as the "chinese parts" comment...i also have a 900rr honda that will smoke a junk harley

1 2 Reply
idiot patrol

May 26, 2013 #656311

Stop jacking off your daddy long enough to get a job and buy a real bike you ***. Dumb white trash like you are Kikker's best victims...I mean customers. btw, your Honda is junk like your kikker. loser.

2 1 Reply
Coors Light Dave

Jul 03, 2014 #835240

So? My GMC Sonoma will smoke a Kenworth. Brilliant logic, kid.
Maybe you ought to race a non-junk Harley.
If you're *** enough to buy one of these ChinkChops, you're *** *** to begin with and have zero credibility.

May 20 #986534

You are a *** *** these type of bikes are more on the hd line then that pos of *** rice burner you ride jay

Rider in Colorado

Mar 24, 2013 #627809

I just looked up thier BBB Rating and sure enough its an F but only 6 complants in 3 years and only 2 were forom problems with the product itself. The main reason for the rating is because they are not BBB Accredited. Then again niether are most HD Dealers in California...I checked. The other complaints were for advertizing and shipping.

get real

Apr 14, 2013 #637592 Caledonia, Michigan

so explain away the dozens and dozens and dozens of complaints all over the net. just google the name kelly kikker or his alias kelly kikkert and look at all the complaints.

Dec 15, 2012 #582400 Miami, Florida

Don't waste your time. They are not full size motorcycles no matter what version. If a 1200cc Sportster is considered a small, ladies bike, wtf do you call a Kikker??? No grown man with any pride would ride one of these jokes on wheels. Also beware of their F rating with the BBB and all the complaints on the net. Be smart!

Jun 20, 2014 #829866

I'm sorry jack, but anyone who thinks a 1200cc bike is a small ladies bike, doesn't know what the *** he/she's talking about. 110cc, 200cc, 250cc may be small, but 1200cc certainly isn't. You are obviously one of those biiger is better morons who hasn't a real clue how to ride a bike. 1200cc is not a ladies bike, not a starter bike and is not small. You *** imbecile

3 0 Reply

Dec 14, 2012 #582246

Im interested in the Kikker, but as it looks to me! A little on the small side for the HK 1 . Is the HK 2 larger and wahts the price difference ? I have a full sized bobber, so just seeing whats best for a fun build project !

1-20 of 83 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.