Kikker 5150 Hardknock 49cc 125cc 200cc 250cc illegal junk bikes
Just an FYI to anyone considering buying a Kikker 5150 Hardknock bobber toy pretent motorcycle.Today Kelly Kikkert announced that he now has an even more illegal pretend motorcycle that can fit a 250cc engine in it if you pay $1200 more dollars plus the bike price of $2500 that has been stretched out so its even more weak framed and can hold even less rider weight.
Yet he still does not have EPA certification no DOT parts approved on the mini bike and no Federal Emission and safety standards. But he is still trying to sell these death traps now with more dynamite to blow you up. All he wats is your money and he is giving you a high priced suicide death trap. Are you non-intelligent enough to buy one?
I hope not. stay away from these death traps.
They are NOT legal at all for the road.Just call your DM to ask them about Kikker 5150 they will tell you.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Our 2008 Itasca Navion MH by Winnebago, which we purchased new, has a propane tank, as you can see by the accompanying images, that is disintegrating and putting our lives..."
- "bought to cover my boat. First rain storm cover collopsed the little pegs pulled out of the ground. I reset the post and tied them to trees to hold the..."
- "The Continental tire described above was installed at the rear left. I was traveling at speed of 80-100kph when it burst. I slow down and look at the "information" on..."
- "My 30" troy bilt rider was Less than a year old, when the trouble began. It Started digging circles in my lawn, then blade flew off. Fixed by changing blade,..."
- " I'm pissed off I took a uber all the way out here to get tested for a job the at the front desk was so rude to me! He..."
- "The pizza hut in Harborcreek is a so dirty i dont think the morning waitresses ever clean both times ive came there to eat there was food all over the..."