WARNING; KIKKER 5150 IS A FRAUD

This was the biggest piece of CHINA made *** that our dealership has ever purchased in the 30 years that we have been in business.Mr.

Kelly Kikker owner of this company is under investigation by the Federal Government and i can't wait until this fraud is behind bars. Mr.Kikkert claims his piece of junk bikes are made in the USA when anyone that researches this fraud will find out the truth that he gets all his CHINA JUNK components shipped straight to his CA. residents. These bike are junk, all of them and the only thing worse than his bike was having to deal directly with this Junk use car dealer.

I could spend another day on the what a total unprofessional RIP OFF artist this Mr.

Kikkert is, if his mouth is moving that means only one thing, that he is lying.Good luck Mr Kikkert i cant wait until the FEDS catch up to you and your little scam and put you behind bars.

review #218801
266 55 Helpful?
Had the same issue18 Comments74
Had an experience with Kikker 5150?  Submit review about this company
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
norman

Jan 04 #925404 Pendleton, Oregon

Never going to ever happen!There are to many satisfied customers!We love kikkers

kikkerkikker

Jul 16 #1008267

They are shut down, so what was that you were saying??

TEABONE

Aug 20, 2014 #859182

I'M TRYING TO GET A KEY MADE FOR MY KIKKER 150 BUT DON'T KNOW WHO THE MANUFACTURER IS OR THE CODE TO GET ONE MADE-CAN ANYONE HELP?

norman

Jan 04 #925405 Pendleton, Oregon

buy a new key ignition lock from kikker

smarter then you

Jul 21, 2014 #843794

Your idiots for buying this s***. You can blame anyone you want,
we have the internet and the ability to research any product we buy. I looked at these bikes for 3 minutes and realized instantly what it took you thousands to find out....that your ***!! Knocking or bashing China is just ignorant, EVERY motorcyle builder including HD buys parts from China, because our government is so f'd up that we cant feesibly manufacture parts on a small scale. Wake up and smell the reality you put yourself into. Do a little research before you buy something.

Apr 03, 2014 #801625

This stuff is Chinese, this is without question. This alone doesn't make them bad. But the demeanor of the staff is horrible. They have no professionalism and they give off a vibe after being strung around by their word games for a while of, I just don't give a F*** what you think or if you buy. I mean, they come off as a bunch of lawless terrorists. If we think, perhaps we can have them shut down. Anybody ever get hurt on one of these things? Surely a class action would do great things for thier business model. Dave is a real *** too. Don't know where he fits into the equation, but he's gonna run his mouth to the wrong person some day.

Vern

Sep 12, 2013 #715760 Chickasha, Oklahoma

I called Mr. Kikker to ask him some questions about his mini bobber
assembly, and was told if I didn't know what I was doing to sell the bike to someone that dose know what they are doing.
I really like the bike to get around some of the rallies I want to turn it into a trike, but getting help from Mr. Kikker is like getting a kick in the ***. *** you Mr. Kikker. you are a real ***!

Stich-Tag

Jul 26, 2013 #687714 Eisenach, Thuringen

Mein Kikker-Bike ist das geilste Bike in der Umgebung!
Mit einem bisschen technischen Verständnis kann man alles selber machen!
Die besten Grüße aus Deutschland !!!
I'M LOVIN' IT :zzz

Joe America

Nov 19, 2013 #744232

Nazi. stfu.

0 1 Reply
Joe America

Sep 15, 2014 #870150

"Typical Americans" knocked your dicks in the dirt Klaus. Twice.

0 0
Rustic

Jul 09, 2013 #677534 Ashburn, Virginia

Oh cry me a river. Ive had mine for 3 years. No probelms. If you have experience with bikes and not some noob you wouldn't have issues.

kikkerlover

Feb 17, 2013 #610472 Shakopee, Minnesota

this rant against kikkers and the 5150 brand is just from direct competitors, This is false accusations and a total low class approach, Instead of competing in the field and sales...You simply bad mouth and make up lies about the Kikker 5150 company and it's dealers....The bikes are better than any competitor, they are better looking, and they are more affordable.

Simply put, you and all the whiners and liars can suck my tail pipe...lol

hellokelly

Mar 02, 2013 #617204

Nice try. The internet is FULL of complaints against kikker! Just google the name KELLY KIKKERT.Check out Kikker's BBB rating! it's an F. BAD NEWS! BEWARE! Do your research folks! Dont get ripped off like so many of us have!

Troy

Sep 15, 2014 #870151

What competitors? There is another company selling cheap Chinese junk with no customer service? Where can I get in line? I highly doubt these "competitors" are behind the hundreds of online complaints and bad reviews of Kikker Fifty-One-***.

murf

Jan 09, 2013 #591693

How many imported parts are on your assembled in America HARLEYS?

1 0 Reply
Scooter

Jan 12, 2013 #592762 Rupert, Idaho

Mostly American parts, smartass. Some electronic parts made in Japan. I defy you to find any big ticket item that isn't at least partially made overseas.

0 1 Reply
get real

Feb 01, 2013 #602355

Harley parts are designed in the USA and their imported parts have quality control. It's different than importing cheap chinese junk bikes, slapping some KIKKER badges on it and calling it good.They're junk. If youre an undecerning *** not embarrassed to ride an underpowered 3/4 size chinese junk heap, take your chances on one of these. There are so many complaints abouyt them online you have to be an *** to even consider buying one. :x

0 2 Reply
Troy

Sep 15, 2014 #870152

Harley has quality control and uses good Chinese manufacturers. Kikker just imports cheap garbage. Thetre ids a big difference but you're not smart enough to figure it out.

Mystery

Nov 26, 2012 #573834

Hey looking to get one if from Greenville sc, to the other member that have one here how do I go about getting the title and registering it to ride, email: dj_brwr@yahoo.com

1-20 of 74 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.