Beware of Kikker 5150!

I was a customer and a dealer.This clown Patrick Kelly Kikkert (alias Kelly Kikker, alias Kelly Kikkert, alias "Killer") ripped me off royally.

It started with sending the wrong bikes and parts, it progressed to lying about MSO's. It ended with him cashing a sizeable check from me and cutting off all contact. He eventually sent me 2 incomplete bikes and still owes me over $1000. His business is in the toilet and he's too ignorant to even know it.

Maybe he does and thats why he's screwing so many people lately.

Beware!You WILL be next if deal with this loser.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 06, 2015 #1074755

You are right 100 percent kelly is a lier when it comes to dealership program and the plug and play harness adapter more like plug and pray harness adapter dose not work don't ask kikker for help he will put you down.Now on his site he has a tech line that's *** save your money.Avoid this company.

i c thru you

Sep 19, 2012 #544029

I love when kikkers owner comes here and makes up possitive posts about his junk as if the net isn't full of complaints about his product and conduct. Why would anyone look up a complaint site and post something POSSITIVE? Nice try Kelly.

mad dog mohney

Sep 14, 2012 #541845

i love my 110! over 8000 miles on it in town. got mine for $800.00 used and broken. went over the whole bike and its great! it would be nice to be able to get parts but what the ***. its so simple and ez to repair i love it!

Feb 20, 2012 #433690

We ordered a bike from him. It arrived incomplete.When I called to point this fact out to him He became combative. I'm still waiting for parts 5 months later. If I make it out to his neck of teh woods I'm going to plant my boot so far up his a** that he'll taste shoe leather. I'm serious. Nobody ever gets away with doing me wrong.

Aug 28, 2011 #335423

Your aritcle perfectly shows what I needed to know, thanks!

I was ripped off also

Jan 23, 2011 #239253 Mansilingan, Bacolod

There is without a doubt some crooked stuff going on at Kikker 5150. It's undeniable when every review I read about Kikker 5150 or Kelly Kikkert is negetive. That many people cannot be a coincidence, come on. Any *** can see that. I wouldn't even consider one of those POS bikes. The owners brag about having to work on them all the time, they thing anyone that isn't ready for that isn't a real biker. WTF is wrong with those morons?

Jan 23, 2011 #239208 Mount Sinai, New York

Hey grain of salt, why would you need to order 100s of parts? Hardly a ringing endorsement. Maybe that's why most sane people stay away from cheap Chinese manufactured junk.

Jan 23, 2011 #239133 Mount Sinai, New York

You ordered 3 bikes and 100's of parts? Hmmm......

Sounds like BS. Nice try.

Hey Kelly...lmao!

Jan 23, 2011 #239132 Mount Sinai, New York

Hey look. 1 possitive posting out of hundreds on the net that are negative. Looks like Kelly found this page and is trying to blow some smoke. lmao! Go to the and look at all the complaints! Go to ripoff and see all the negative postings about Kikker. ***, google the name KELLY KIKKERT and see what you get. He's a crooked weasel.

grain of salt

Jan 21, 2011 #238496

I have ordered 3 bikes and over 100 parts from Kikker. I have only had two wrong orders, both times the replacement parts were shipped to me with in a week.

I believe anyone who reads your initial post will see there is clearly something else going on with your situation. Maybe drugs or alcohol related?

0 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Kikker 5150. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Kikker 5150.
Filing a new complaint about