1.6K views

Update by user May 07, 2011

Everything is fixed

Original review posted by user Feb 13, 2011

I bought 2 motorcycles from Kikker5150, 1.5 months ago with the idea to bring them to Mexico.The motorcycles are still stucked in Texas because he sent the invoice without the Tax ID.

My customs agent, friends in USA and me have been calling him and sending several emails in order to ask for the missing data, but he never replies.

I do not know why about his conduct with his customers.

Therefore if anywone who had been pissed by Kikkert and wants to help me.I need the Tax ID in order to bring the boxes to Mexico.

Had an Experience with Kikker 5150?

Comments

We bought the Kikker 5150 Awesome little bike licensed it in Wa state great for around town but limited to a top speed of 54mph never had any problems with ours just a lot of fun

Mark

There is a website online for this to be looked up by the parts if I'm not mistaken.

he doesn't have a cali tax number, he runs all in state sales thru a friend in florida

AKAIK you've got the anwesr in one!

Mount Sinai, New York, United States #333121

Kikker is bad news . Avoid that company at all costs!

Mount Sinai, New York, United States #328977

Call your credit card company and cancel your payment dude!

Mount Sinai, New York, United States #326785

Sounds like Kikker.They kiss your butt until they get your payment.

Then they cut off contact and won't answer simple questions.

Call your credit card company ASAP!Cancel that payment!

Mount Sinai, New York, United States #325769

Join the club!You've been ripped off, brutha!

You should have come here and read the reviews before you gave up any coin.If you used a credit card, call the company and cancel your payment asap!

Mount Sinai, New York, United States #325768

Join the club!You've been ripped off, brutha!

I ordered a 200cc kit from kikker5150.com and its been a month and no kit. he wont answer my question of what company ships it for him. does anyone no ?