Kikker 5150 A dealers perspective Micks Customs

I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006.Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times.

Ive even defended him right here on Pissed Consumer. Well im done, he is a very poor business person, a total a$$ hole to customers and all of his designs are just stolen ideas from other REAL BIKE BUILDERS. I am coming out with my own bobber kit and in cloaboration with others too. He is about to see the competition of his life unfold in front of him.

Bye Bye Kikker 5150. You screwed the wrong guys this time. A group of us dealers all got together and have been working on our own inventions. We know from Kelly Kikkert how not to run a business so, Thank You skinny little worm for teaching us how to be your biggest competition.

I have proof from his own words that he copies ideas from other bike builders if anyone wants them. Oh yah there will not be a 250cc bike because the liability is too large, i have that copied too.

Have a nice day Mr.Kikkert See you all soon WWW.MICKSCUSTOMS.COM

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Private message author

Had an experience with Kikker 5150? Submit review ›
Helpful? 8 Yes 8 16 No 16
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Show comments Hide comments 345

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Kikker 5150. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Kikker 5150.
Filing a new complaint about