Mcminnville, Oregon
17.5K views 93 comments

Just an FYI to anyone considering buying a Kikker 5150 Hardknock bobber toy pretent motorcycle.Today Kelly Kikkert announced that he now has an even more illegal pretend motorcycle that can fit a 250cc engine in it if you pay $1200 more dollars plus the bike price of $2500 that has been stretched out so its even more weak framed and can hold even less rider weight.

Yet he still does not have EPA certification no DOT parts approved on the mini bike and no Federal Emission and safety standards. But he is still trying to sell these death traps now with more dynamite to blow you up. All he wats is your money and he is giving you a high priced suicide death trap. Are you non-intelligent enough to buy one?

I hope not. stay away from these death traps.

They are NOT legal at all for the road.Just call your DM to ask them about Kikker 5150 they will tell you.

Review about: Hardknock Bobber.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Kikker 5150 Motorcycle
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kikker 5150?

Comments

Mista Jones
Sequim, Washington, United States #1268525

Yup street legal, I own two of them. You haters are crazy! they are awesome bikes and super fun.

Lewes, Delaware, United States #1255495

To all you guys who seem to think Kikkers aren't real bikes, do a little research.They are street legal, can and should be licensed and insured if you ride on public roadways, and are classified by state and federal DOT regulations as a motorcycle.

A motorcycle, by DOT regulations, is any two- or three-wheel vehicle with an engine larger than 49cc, in some states 150cc. For anything larger than that, with the exception of a dirt bike or a bike not ridden on public roadways, they require a motorcycle endorsement and proper insurance to operate.

So yes, they are a legal and actual motorcycle, not a toy.And if you think I'm wrong look up your state DOT regs on motorcycles.

Funny how you say they are not legal when I see tons of the for sell. They are street legal with titles in hand also have some running around here with license plates. So with that being said yes they are street legal.

Moline, Illinois, United States #1197453

100$ from the job being a mover great finds all the time new spark plug gas line flushed fluids new tires and new handle bars bein the stock 1s are 2 high and close together and all in all a good toy for the adults on sunday funday

that was long ago an you were probly not a nice person so don't go spreading your diseased ego all over the net!!! Kikker bikes are nice... don't knock it!

They are toys!!!I think most of yall are ***..

It's not considered anything else but a toy.

Like a go cart..It you bought one thinking it was a real bike, then I have plenty of *** to sell you.

Thats funny.They are titled and run the highways down here in FL.

I built one awhile back and sold it to a girl in Miami area who rides it daily still yrs later after I built it for her. And it runs great. She has even ridden it from Miami to Daytona for Trailer Week Trailertober Fest. Legally inspected, titled, and tagged.

And no problems with it.

And it cruises down I95 at 75mph with no problems.And have built several more other people with no known complaints or problems.

seth ski
to Anonymous #1107731

yo, i am looking to buy 1 for my 11year old son, he now has a cr80 dirtbike, do u think he will like it?

BubbaHoTep
to Anonymous #1119580

I'm looking for one in the Athens area and have cash but need a hand to put it in can anyone help a dude ride?

Dude, I have one DMV approved. Quit whining.