4.2K views

This was the biggest piece of CHINA made *** that our dealership has ever purchased in the 30 years that we have been in business. Mr.

Kelly Kikker owner of this company is under investigation by the Federal Government and i can't wait until this fraud is behind bars. Mr.Kikkert claims his piece of junk bikes are made in the USA when anyone that researches this fraud will find out the truth that he gets all his CHINA JUNK components shipped straight to his CA. residents. These bike are junk, all of them and the only thing worse than his bike was having to deal directly with this Junk use car dealer.

I could spend another day on the what a total unprofessional RIP OFF artist this Mr.

Kikkert is, if his mouth is moving that means only one thing, that he is lying. Good luck Mr Kikkert i cant wait until the FEDS catch up to you and your little scam and put you behind bars.

Comments

This just proves that you can sell to hundreds of satisfied customers but there will always be a few a**eholes and unfirtunately, they often have the loudest voices.

Pendleton, Oregon, United States #925404

Never going to ever happen!There are to many satisfied customers!We love kikkers

to norman #1008267

They are shut down, so what was that you were saying??

I'M TRYING TO GET A KEY MADE FOR MY KIKKER 150 BUT DON'T KNOW WHO THE MANUFACTURER IS OR THE CODE TO GET ONE MADE-CAN ANYONE HELP?

to TEABONE Pendleton, Oregon, United States #925405

buy a new key ignition lock from kikker

Your idiots for buying this s***. You can blame anyone you want,

we have the internet and the ability to research any product we buy.

I looked at these bikes for 3 minutes and realized instantly what it took you thousands to find out....that your ***!! Knocking or bashing China is just ignorant, EVERY motorcyle builder including HD buys parts from China, because our government is so f'd up that we cant feesibly manufacture parts on a small scale.

Wake up and smell the reality you put yourself into. Do a little research before you buy something.

This stuff is Chinese, this is without question. This alone doesn't make them bad.

But the demeanor of the staff is horrible. They have no professionalism and they give off a vibe after being strung around by their word games for a while of, I just don't give a F*** what you think or if you buy. I mean, they come off as a bunch of lawless terrorists. If we think, perhaps we can have them shut down.

Anybody ever get hurt on one of these things? Surely a class action would do great things for thier business model.

Dave is a real *** too. Don't know where he fits into the equation, but he's gonna run his mouth to the wrong person some day.

Chickasha, Oklahoma, United States #715760

I called Mr. Kikker to ask him some questions about his mini bobber

assembly, and was told if I didn't know what I was doing to sell the bike to someone that dose know what they are doing.

I really like the bike to get around some of the rallies I want to turn it into a trike, but getting help from Mr.

Kikker is like getting a kick in the ***. *** you Mr.

Kikker. you are a real ***!

Eisenach, Thuringen, Germany #687714

Mein Kikker-Bike ist das geilste Bike in der Umgebung!

Mit einem bisschen technischen Verständnis kann man alles selber machen!

Die besten Grüße aus Deutschland !!!

I'M LOVIN' IT :zzz

to Stich-Tag #744232

Nazi. stfu.

to Joe America Sleepy Hollow, California, United States #822499

Typical amerikan. lol

to Anonymous #870150

"Typical Americans" knocked your dicks in the dirt Klaus. Twice.

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #677534

Oh cry me a river. Ive had mine for 3 years.

No probelms.

If you have experience with bikes and not some noob you wouldn't have issues.

Shakopee, Minnesota, United States #610472

this rant against kikkers and the 5150 brand is just from direct competitors, This is false accusations and a total low class approach, Instead of competing in the field and sales...You simply bad mouth and make up lies about the Kikker 5150 company and it's dealers....The bikes are better than any competitor, they are better looking, and they are more affordable.

Simply put, you and all the whiners and liars can suck my tail pipe...lol

to kikkerlover #617204

Nice try. The internet is FULL of complaints against kikker!

Just google the name KELLY KIKKERT.Check out Kikker's BBB rating! it's an F. BAD NEWS! BEWARE!

Do your research folks! Dont get ripped off like so many of us have!

to kikkerlover #870151

What competitors? There is another company selling cheap Chinese junk with no customer service?

Where can I get in line? I highly doubt these "competitors" are behind the hundreds of online complaints and bad reviews of Kikker Fifty-One-***.

to kikkerlover #1074446

Keep riding your 49cc when you grow up you can ride on the highway.

How many imported parts are on your assembled in America HARLEYS?

to murf Rupert, Idaho, United States #592762

Mostly American parts, smartass. Some electronic parts made in Japan. I defy you to find any big ticket item that isn't at least partially made overseas.

to murf #602355

Harley parts are designed in the USA and their imported parts have quality control. It's different than importing cheap chinese junk bikes, slapping some KIKKER badges on it and calling it good.They're junk.

If youre an undecerning *** not embarrassed to ride an underpowered 3/4 size chinese junk heap, take your chances on one of these.

There are so many complaints abouyt them online you have to be an *** to even consider buying one. :x